Happy International Volunteer Day, dear volunteers!
Together with the National Coalition on Volunteerism – NCV, we are celebrating National Volunteers Month and International Volunteer Day by raffling off special 2014 planners and iVolunteer T-shirts for all our volunteers who gave back to their communities this 2013!
To be eligible for the raffle, you only need to do TWO THINGS:
1. Post your volunteering story online using social media!
- It can be as simple as a thought on Twitter, a story on Facebook or (preferably) a photo on Facebook/Instagram!
- Make sure to use the #iVOLUNTEERED hashtag when you post it!
- Feel free to use our PicBadge for your photo (this is not a requirement, but we do encourage it!): http://www.picbadges.com/badge/3497359/
- Don’t forget to make your post PUBLIC! This is very important on Facebook since the default privacy setting is set to Friends Only.
2. Answer a few questions from NCV as part of their National Volunteer Month celebration!
- Please fill up this very very short form: http://bit.ly/iVOLUNTEEREDthis2013
That’s it! We look forward to reading and seeing your stories/photos! Feel free to submit as many entries as you want! Prizes will be given away throughout the entire month!
Disclaimer/Clarifications: Witty Will Save the World, Co. and FreeSpeech Publications are not officially affiliated with this campaign. We do love their planners though! The #iVOLUNTEERED campaign will run through the entire month of December 2013.