A picture paints a thousand words they say. In the modern world, photographs have started to be a primary means of communication.
What if you are given a chance to use your photos to inspire people, raise awareness, and call for action? iVolunteer Philippines believes that every Filipino can be a hero. Help us paint a picture of hope for the country by taking part in the Bayanihan Project.
Bayanihan Project is a photo contest open to photographers from all levels of expertise, with the theme “Bayanihan”. You may join by posting your entry in Facebook and Instagram using the hashtags #iVolunteerPH and #BayanihanPhotoProject.
The contest will run from June 1 to June 25, 2017. Winners will be announced through our social media channels on June 29, 2017.
Winners shall receive a prize and a chance to be featured in the Bayanihan Photo Exhibit.
- Photos must be taken from a volunteering activity in the Philippines. If the activity was posted in the iVolunteerPH website, please provide a link. If not, send in the details of the activity for verification. Details should include the name of the host organization, date, time, and a contact person (optional).
- Watermarks are permitted but have to be small and located in one of the four corners of the photo.
- Submitting a photo gives iVolunteerPH the right to use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes free. For commercial use, appropriate credit will be given to the photographer.
- Finalists shall be contacted June 27, 2017 (before public announcement of winners) and be asked for their email, contact number, and the high resolution copy of their entry. This copy will be used for printing. Failure to respond before June 29, 2017 shall result to disqualification of entry.
- Winners shall be invited in the opening of the exhibit to share their experience and talk about their entry.